samedi 17 mai 2008

Les Jaloux version electro dance soft

I can’t stand those people after me
Don’t want anymore jealousy
They pretend to be my friend
They say it's for ever
All they set to give their hand
Any brand new comer
Ahaaa! They wanna put me down
Ahaaa! They let me hit the ground
[...]
I'’m tired of your sympathy
Ahaaa! Jealousy! (x4)
[...]
You think I'’m out of my head
I guess I should thank you look
For the moment, I feel bad
Ahaa! You wanna put me down
[...]
You tell me that that I had my time
Left the golden ages behind
I am ready to take it easy
Even if your talking vain
I don'’t wanna hear you baby
Bang bang here I come again
Ahaaa! Somebody set me free
Ahaaa! I'’m tired of your sympathy
Yeah! Ahaaa! Jealousy! (x8)
Let’s make a brand new start
Open up your mind
Get rid of some of this jealousy
It’s bothering me
For all this jealousy!
Somebody help me! Somebody! Jealousy! Somebody! Jealousy! Somebody!
Stop this jealousy! Ahaaa! Jealousy!

Aucun commentaire: